How to Look Gorgeous in Special Occasion

When attending a formal party like prom, Party, cosplay show, ball, masquerade, Anime Expo etc. The first thing that a woman should consider at the most is what kind of dress she should wear? A dress should make a woman look gorgeous and special in Special Occasion. How to do so? Let’s find out.



Gorgeous Off-shoulder Multi-Layer Blue Gothic Victorian Dress for Women Fancy Dress

Click for product detail

This dress is so beautiful, I feel like a queen when I wear it. It looks just like the picture.

It comes with one of those skirts with metal rings to push the dress out like in the picture (sorry I don't know what those are called). It also comes with the collar, which I was not expecting. While pretty, it was way too big for my neck and a little too thick for a neck piece, but I was still pleasantly surprised that it came with the dress.
This is something I will wear at prom, but I'm planning to wear again because it is just so nice and perfect for something like a cos-play or renaissance fair. I recommend this dress to any woman who loves to play dress up, because this will make you feel like royalty!

Material: satin.



Sleeveless Satin Party Gown Gothic Victorian Ruffles Prom 

click for product detail

This dress was absolutely stunning in person, pictures do not do it justice at all. The fabrics are quality, the detail is amazing, and it was perfect for the occasion.

The satins are both heavy weight and lovely. There is a hidden side zipper. The seams are serged, and the overall sewing seemed well done. The black petticoat is attached to the overdress, and cannot be used separately (although the description suggested it was separate, they were referring to a hoop underskirt). The ribbons are a bit busy, but easily moved. There is also a back tie to snug in the waist.

The hoop skirt is either a polyester or nylon I would guess, and though thin, appears quite satisfactory for an underskirt. The hoops do not reach the ground, which is perfect because if they do you are apt to step on them and trip.

I have 38" bust, wanted a dress that would be reasonably price and actually fit over my bust and hips. One of the reviews I read the writer stated she was 38" bust, ordered a large, and it fit fine. I took a chance, also ordered the large, and it fit well.

The dress is heavy, surprising so. Well made with two tiers. There is a side zipper at the waist that does NOT go to the top of the dress, it’s made so it’s not obvious. I found it easier to pull it over my head, and then zip up the side.

The dress comes with a foldable crinoline, I have one of these, and I love them. They are lightweight and portable, pack easily if traveling, and will do the job well.

Note. The dress will fit properly until the crinoline is worn, it’s designed to fit over the hoop. If you try this dress on without the crinoline, you get the mistaken impression it’s too large. There is a tie in the back for some adjustment as well. Consist of 4 colors.